- RSS Channel Showcase 7476058
- RSS Channel Showcase 4803627
- RSS Channel Showcase 8500847
- RSS Channel Showcase 7361864
Articles on this Page
- 05/24/12--01:46: _Salesian Church: A ...
- 05/24/12--01:48: _St. Joseph’s Church...
- 05/24/12--01:50: _The Franciscan Convent
- 05/24/12--01:53: _The Synagogue Church
- 05/24/12--01:55: _Yafia (Joffa of Naz...
- 11/17/12--14:33: _Christmas season in...
- 09/16/14--05:19: _Visiting the City o...
- 09/16/14--12:25: _Walking in the Path...
- 10/20/14--20:07: _Travel Guide to Israel
- 11/01/14--11:20: _Jesus Christ Birth ...
- 05/24/12--01:46: Salesian Church: A Beauty Among Churches
- 05/24/12--01:48: St. Joseph’s Church: A Church to Honor the Father of Jesus
- 05/24/12--01:50: The Franciscan Convent
- 05/24/12--01:53: The Synagogue Church
- 05/24/12--01:55: Yafia (Joffa of Nazareth)
- 11/17/12--14:33: Christmas season in Nazareth
- 09/16/14--05:19: Visiting the City of Nazareth for the First Time
- 09/16/14--12:25: Walking in the Path Jesus through Visiting Nazareth
- 10/20/14--20:07: Travel Guide to Israel
- 11/01/14--11:20: Jesus Christ Birth in Bethlehem
And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men. (Luke 2:52) Hours: Undisclosed. Please dress modestly and remember to be quiet. Description: The Salesian Church sits way up on the highest hill in the west of Nazareth on the Nabi Si’an Ridge. It is the [...]
So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. (Luke 2:4) Hours: Winter: Monday-Saturday 8AM to 5PM Summer: Saturday-Sunday 8AM to 6PM Free Admission Description: St. Joseph Church [...]
The post St. Joseph’s Church: A Church to Honor the Father of Jesus appeared first on iHolyland.
. . .and you must teach the Israelites all the decrees the LORD has given them through Moses. (Leviticus 10:11) Admission: Upon permission from the Monks. Free entrance Description: This large convent sits next to the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth on Casa Nova Street. As the [...]
He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. And he stood up to read. (Luke 4:16) Hours: Monday-Saturday, 8am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm Free Entrance Description: The Synagogue Church lies in the [...]
It turned east from Sarid toward the sunrise to the territory of Kisloth Tabor and went on to Daberath and up to Japhia (Yafia). (Joshua 19:12) Admission: Free Admission Accessible by foot or vehicle Description: Yafia is an Arab village next to Nazareth. It is located three kilometers southwest of [...]
Spending the Christmas Season in Nazareth, Northern Israel December 12-December 25, 2012 Matthew 21:11: And the crowds said, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth of Galilee.” John 19:19: Pilate also wrote an inscription and put it on the cross. It read, “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.” [...]
If you are a first time visitor of Nazareth, it is very important that you feel in your heart the whole journey as it will welcome you to the place where Jesus Christ was young and innocent. Nazareth is one of the places that you should visit when you are [...]
Nazareth was the city from which Jesus ventured out to the Jordan River to be absolved by John. Arranged in Lower Galilee, it possesses a regular amphitheater-like setting on the southern slant of Mount Jebel es-Sikh. The old segment of town peculiarities stone homes layered in hanging levels. The porches are [...]
The post Walking in the Path Jesus through Visiting Nazareth appeared first on iHolyland.
The area of Israel is commonly connected with different religions on the planet. The nation is connected hugely to Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. It is arranged at the eastern piece of the Mediterranean Sea and is limited by Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon. Its most essential stream, the Jordan River, [...]
The conception of Jesus happened amid the time of Herod, lord of Judea. Mary was locked in to wed a man named Joseph. Joseph was of the genealogy of David thus was Mary. Around then, Mary and Joseph existed in Nazareth a city in Galilee. A holy messenger seemed to [...]